Saturday, December 14, 2013

First stop on the way: The "Thrive Movement"

I have a girlfriend who's in her mid-60s. She was born in the U.S. and lived there for a good part of her life before immigrating to Canada. She's a kick-ass artist with a wicked sense of humour who loves beautiful things and knows bullshit when she smells it. I adore her so much I even named a major character in my novel ("Weaverworld: Grimsnipe's Revenge") after her.

So we were having coffee the other day and I was telling her how my suspicions about the official 9/11 story are born out by the Artists and Engineers for 9/11 Truth group. She then told me about a movie she had recently viewed called "Thrive: What Will It Take?". She sent me the link and when I got a chance (it's around 2 hours long) I watched it.

This movie is a synthesis of several different ideas. Some of them make a lot of sense and others not so much. But the prevailing message is that the world is ruled by three families: the Rothchilds, the Rockefellers and the Morgans. These three families are, as they say, richer than God. There is an implication that these families are the Illuminati or Elite Freemasons who together are dictating what actually goes on in this world.

According to the film-makers, what is actually going on in this world has nothing to do with what you and I think is going on. That's because the world as we know it (our current paradigm) is organized like a pyramid scheme. Only the top knows what's going on in all the levels below it because it is creating the agenda. The bottom (which is where the rest of us reside), are the drones carrying out that agenda, without any real knowledge of what it is. The agenda is, in fact, to make more money for the guys at the top in order to ensure they remain forever at the top and we remain forever at the bottom. I don't think anyone can deny that this part is true and that the gap is widening all the time.

This film was created by Foster Gamble who is the grandson of the Gamble of the Proctor and Gamble empire. He claims to have gone his own way, though he doesn't say he renounced his legacy in order to spend his time and money busting the rich. I don't know what I think of him. He and his wife (who produced the film) seem like nice people. She talks about the fact that non-patentable natural cures for dread diseases like cancer are being quashed in order to protect the big pharmaceutical companies. This I believe, by the way.

An important component of the film is the idea that everything on earth is based on an energy regenerating system called a torus. An example is the magnetic field that encircles the earth, with the energy going out at the top, coming down around the sides and coming back in at the bottom. Foster Gamble contends that 'free energy' systems with this geometry have been experimented with in the past and each time they rear their heads they are quashed by those keen to protect their oil fortunes. I don't find this the least bit hard to believe. After all, there was an electric car on the market in California decades ago that got quashed.

There's a lot of other stuff in this movie. Watch it and see what you think. If you're like me, you'll want to investigate their claims further on your own. I think the most important thing to do when you're in the Rabbit Hole is to keep a firm grip on your intuition. Make that your compass.

Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEV5AFFcZ-s

No comments:

Post a Comment