Thursday, January 24, 2013

Am I just a crazy 'conspiracy theorist'? If so, I'm in good company

In Toronto in 2011 many well-educated people of diverse backgrounds, including university professors, authors, scientists and others, met at Ryerson University to re-examine the original 9/11 report issued by Washington.

Here is the official website of that initiative:
http://torontohearings.org/

One of the most interesting speakers in my opinion (and the most helpful in my research down the rabbit hole) was Laurie Manwell, a professor of Psychology at the University of Guelph in Ontario. She talks about what are called "SCADs", meaning "State Crimes Against Democracy". According to Ms. Manwell and others, there have been several SCADs in the the past of which the average person in North America is completely unaware, and the fact that we are not aware is by design.

Here is her talk given to the Toronto 9/11 enquiry.
http://youtu.be/NCY_vopQbRk

I want to talk about SCADS more in my next post, so come along and we'll have a look at another opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment