Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The Crime of the Canadian Economy: A Documentary

Today in the rabbit hole I stumbled across a piece of pure gold. Like a little shining light of truth, it sat waiting for me to discover it.

It's a short 3-part documentary that was made by a retired high-school teacher living in Vancouver, B.C. His name is Bill Abram. In this no-budget film, Mr. Abram very clearly spells out why I was right to think that America's economic woes are ours too. I love his courage, his carefulness and his obvious passion for our country. Since he's obvious retired, I am beginning to see a trend.

Is it us, the 'old' people, the retirees and pensioners, who must lead the way to sustainable change?

Here is the most important video any Canadian can watch right now. (Disclaimer: I noticed at the end, during the credits, there is an offensive note under the 'Music' credit. I don't understand why it says what it says but when I get a chance I will try to find out.)
http://youtu.be/q7HMt5MgsDg

No comments:

Post a Comment